This page is used to inform visitors about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information if anyone decides to use our service.
What data we may collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data:
- The data you provide through filling out forms on the website, including information submitted when registering to use the website and other joint registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our services, posting materials, or requesting other services.
- The data you provide when entering a competition or promotional offer through our website, completing a survey, participating in a poll, submitting reviews, testimonials, or feedback.
- The data you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you report any difficulties you face while using our website.
- Correspondence records in case of contacting us.
- General, aggregated, and non-personal demographic data.
- Details of transactions you have made through our website and details of our processing and delivering the goods you have requested.
- Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, as well as data related to your general internet usage (e.g. through technologies that store or access data on your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, and web beacons, collectively referred to as "cookies").
- Your email address that has been provided to us by third parties who have confirmed obtaining your consent to share your email address.
- Any other data that we consider necessary to enhance your experience in using the website.
"How will we use your personal data?"
"We may use the data in the following cases:"
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we believe you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with location-based services, such as advertisements, search results, and other content customized for you. To improve our services and provide better and more personalized services.
- To ensure delivering the content of our website in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our website.
- To notify you about changes made to our website.
- For any other reason that we deem necessary to enhance your browsing experience on the website.
- To manage incentive programs and fulfill your requests for these incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in contests and notify you in case of winning.
How can you access and amend your data?
- You can access a wide range of data related to your account and interactions with the website in order to view and, in some cases, update the information.
Examples of data you can easily access on the website include:
- Updated information regarding your latest purchase orders.
- Personal profile data (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal advertising preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information).
In addition, our system will place cookies when you log in to the website to ensure an enjoyable and seamless user experience across the site. You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. If you disable cookies, it may affect how our website functions, and you may not be able to access or use some or all of the site's features. For instance, performance cookies gather information about how you use the site – such as which pages you visit most often – allowing us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your browsing and usage experience on the site.
Note: You can request the deletion of your account by contacting us through our email.
We may retain a copy of the data for compliance purposes, especially when you update your information, as we keep a copy of the previous data for record-keeping in our records.
Data Retention and Deletion
We retain your personal data as long as it is necessary to provide you with services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as:
- Maintaining the performance of ViXT service.
- Making business decisions based on data about new features and offers.
- Complying with our legal obligations.
- Resolving disputes.
If you close your account or request its closure, we will delete your personal data or pseudonymize it so that you cannot be identified, unless we are required to retain some data or still need to use it for a legitimate legal reason.
Here are some examples of cases where we are legally allowed or required to retain some of your personal data:
- If there is an unresolved issue related to your account, such as outstanding credit, unresolved claim, or unresolved dispute.
- For our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations.
- For our legitimate business interests, such as preventing fraud or maintaining security.
Accordingly, you can request to modify or delete your information by contacting ViXT customer service.
Collecting Information and Its Use:
Cookies are files that contain a small amount of data commonly used as unique, anonymous identifiers. They are sent to your browser from websites you visit and stored on your device's internal memory.
This service does not explicitly use 'cookies'. However, the website may use third-party scripts and libraries that utilize 'cookies' to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or decline these 'cookies' and be informed when a 'cookie' is being sent to your device. If you choose to decline our 'cookies', you may not be able to use some parts of this service.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, and thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. However, remember that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites:
"These services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take necessary actions."